Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nice guys finish last

Yes, I know we've all heard this, but I don't think you're listening.

White Knights on your Horses must pay attention. I KNOW you don't like it, but your tactics don't work. The "nice" guy that treats women so well will not date women of any quality. What is more, you're dramatically increasing your COST of dating.

I will refer to the "cost" of dating a lot in this blog. Listen to it. I don't mean $$ money completely, but that is part of it.

Being nice means you get to spend your TIME and sometimes your MONEY on women in which you have no sexual relations. This is TIME and MONEY your not spending talking to women in the right way to get the results you want (read sex for most of you).

So, your COST of dating is very high as you're throwing all your resources at a long shot. Why is it a long shot? Because once you are the "nice guy", you are rarely going to be the "naked in bed with me" guy for most women. Especially the women that are attractive and desirable.

Being nice to women tells them one thing: You're being nice to me so you think I'll pity you enough to have sex with you. Women are not stupid.

You notice most women complain they can't find the right guy (even when they're dating someone)? That's because most of the guys that truly get them are in high demand because they are RARE!!

What does that mean? How do I act? Well I'm not going to tell you everything in one post. Keep coming back. Lesson number 1, stop being so irritatingly nice. Treat them like you do your guy friends. Bust their balls (or lack thereof), make fun of them a little, work them over. Be aloof, carefree, and unpredictable. In other words, don't beg boys, it just degrades you.

No comments: